CCTV image released after Greater Anglia staff member is threatened at Colchester railway station
- Credit: Archant
A man broke into the staff room at Colchester station and threatened a Greater Anglia staff member with violence.
British Transport Police (BTP) have released a CCTV image of a man they wish to speak to in connection to the incident.
According to a BTP spokesman, at around 9.15pm on Sunday, January 27 a man was assisted by a member of staff before he left the station.
He then returned a short while later, breaking into the staff room and threatening a member of staff with violence.
The spokesman added: “He had to be forcibly removed from the station, thankfully there were not reported injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
Police believe the man captured on CCTV may have information which could help them in their investigation.
If you know who he is or have any information that could assist officers, contact BTP by sending a text to 61016 or by calling 0800 405040 quoting reference 454 of 28/01/2019.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 10 Two cars set alight in two different streets
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or report online anonymously at www.crimestoppers-uk.org