Railway engineering work
Train services between Ipswich, Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds, and London, Cambridge and Stansted Airport will be affected by engineering work this weekend.
Engineering work means buses will replace trains between Ipswich, Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds this weekend.
The changes apply from 4am on Saturday, March 25 to 5am Monday, March 27.
On Sunday engineering work taking place until 1pm means buses will replace trains between Waltham Cross and Stansted Airport for Liverpool Street to Cambridge services.
A replacement direct bus service will be in operation between Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport, and services between Liverpool Street and Hertford East will be diverted to Enfield Town with a connecting bus service to and from Hertford East.
You may also want to watch:
Further Information is available from the National Rail on 08457 48 49 50.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket