Raspberry Blower candidate says that he was framed!
RASPBERRY BLOWER: The exhausting search to confirm the name of the elusive Phantom Raspberry Blower of the SIL is becoming as intense as the search for the Scarlett Pimpernel.
Shaun Watson is still protesting his innocence and has been in touch to reveal the presence of a video of Jamie Sandilands doing a ‘Rasp’ on a social network site at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgrx1_xQiwI.
“I’m sure you will agree this shows without doubt that Jamie Sandilands is the culprit,” says Watson.
But hang on a minute, Sandilands says that he was framed.
He has been in contact to say: “The video is part a stitch up.
You may also want to watch:
“I was asked for a laugh to Rasp Simon Barker’s mum. So for the first and only time I Rasped.
“Unbeknown to me Peter Solomon filmed the whole scenario.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 9 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 10 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
“It is 100% - Alan Ditcham is the phone rasper and Shaun Watson the network site Rasper.”
But perhaps the real truth comes from Christian Appleford, the manager of Mildenhall Town.
An insider on the ‘Rasping scene’ he made a call to confirm:
“I’ve always said that Jamie Sandilands is the phone culprit and Shaun Watson the network site culprit.”
Anyway if you get ‘rasped’ let me know and forward any ideas as to the culprit(s). If not we shall take Christian’s appraisal as being correct – End of.