Regional: Man dies after flames engulf car
A MAN has died after a car burst into flames near to a country park in Cambridgeshire today.
Emergency services were alerted at around 2.15pm to the accident at Milton Country Park in Cambridge Road, Milton.
Firefighters arrived at the scene where they discovered the car well alight.
A spokesman for the fire brigade confirmed a person has died as a result of the blaze, which was brought under control by 3.30pm.
An investigation is currently underway by fire investigators and police officers to determine the circumstances surrounding the fire.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Cambridgeshire Constabulary said a man had died at the scene.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker