Regional Pride in the Job Award for Suffolk site manager
- Credit: Archant
Marc Rowell a site manager for Landex New Homes has won the top Regional Award ‘Seal of Excellence’ in the small builder category at the NHBC Pride in the Job Awards for the Eastern Region.
The awards ceremony was held in Leicester on Friday September 1 and attended by more than 550 people from across the housebuilding industry.
This respected award, which recognises the quality of workmanship and management standards on site was presented to Marc Rowell for his work at the Church Farm Place, Whatfield development in Suffolk.
This award automatically qualifies Marc to be nominated for the NHBC National Awards ceremony which will be held in London in January.
He will compete for the Supreme National Award and be up against some of the best NHBC site managers in the country.
Pride in the Job is the only UK-wide competition dedicated to recognising site managers who achieve the highest standards in house-building and is widely acknowledged as the industry’s most prestigious awards programme.
Marc was thrilled to receive the award and he said; “Whilst I have received this wonderful award it would not have been possible without our excellent team including all the trades who are committed to producing the highest standards day in, day out and I’d like to thank them all – it was a team effort.”
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 4 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 8 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 9 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking