Man found dead in car in Rendlesham Forest
- Credit: Archant
The ambulance service has confirmed a man was found dead in a car at Rendlesham Forest on New Year’s Eve.
Police, fire crews and paramedics were called after receiving reports of a car parked in a lane close to the forest off the B1084 Orford Road in Bromeswell.
The East of England Ambulance Service today (Thursday January 2) confirmed a man had been found dead in the car.
A spokeswoman said: "We were called on 31 December at 12.04am with reports of a man who was believed to be unconscious and not breathing in a car on the B1084.
"We sent an ambulance officer and an ambulance crew.
"Sadly, there was nothing that could be done as the patient had died at the scene."
A cause of death has not yet been revealed and investigations continue.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for £13k a week Walton
- 5 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 6 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 7 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 8 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 9 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years
- 10 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket