Rendlesham: Police arrest two men after more than 1,000 cannabis plants found in Rendlesham bunker
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested in connection with a cannabis factory discovered in a bunker in Rendlesham.
Police searched the location at around 9am yesterday morning and discovered the rooms in the bunker.
The bunker is about 40 feet by 80 feet and was full of cannabis in various states of cultivation.
More than 1,000 plants were discovered and seized along with electrical equipment.
The men aged 38 years and 37 years, both of no fixed abode, were arrested on suspicion of production and cultivation of cannabis and are being held at Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information about the production or supply of drugs please phone police on 101.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 6 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause