Renewed appeal to trace wanted sex offender Jason Hennessy
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
Police are renewing appeals to trace a missing sex offender who has links to Suffolk and Essex.
Jason Hennessy, 40, is wanted by Essex Police for failing to comply with sex offender registration requirements having neglected to register a new address.
Attempts to locate Hennessy, also known as Jason McGrory, have so far been unsuccessful.
He is known to have links to the Colchester and Chelmsford areas in Essex, as well as Ipswich and Lowestoft within Suffolk, and has previously been part of the rough sleeper community. He may also be going by a different name.
Hennessy is described as being about 5ft 10ins tall and of a medium build. He has a tattoo on his upper right arm of a half skull and half yellow smiley face. He also has the word ‘EIRE’ on his left bicep.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen him or has any information about where he is, contact Ds Karen Miller at the Crime and Public Protection Command on 101.
- 1 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 2 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star