Claim your two for one lunch at Stoke By Nayland’s Gallery Restaurant
- Credit: Stoke by Nayland Hotel
Collect your voucher in this week’s EADT.
The EADT has joined forces with Stoke by Nayland Hotel to offer readers two for one on lunch this week in the new first floor Gallery Restaurant- which boasts 270 degree views over the hotel’s lake and Constable Country.
Simply pick up a copy of the paper today (Thursday, May 17), Friday or Saturday and hand it to staff during your visit.
The Gallery Restaurant is open for lunch seven days a week, serving a Mediterranean-style “Medana” buffet from 12noon until 2pm, offering delicious fresh soup, an array of colourful salads, mezze, antipasti, seafood, cheeses, pastas, daily hot specials and desserts.
The daily selection includes, when in season, asparagus, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries and apples, all from the Peake family’s award-winning farms surrounding the hotel.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a great selection of wines, cocktails and Copella pressed fruit juices, which were first launched in 1969 by Devora and Bill Peake.
On Sundays from 12.30pm until 4pm the restaurant is open with a traditional carvery – and is the perfect place to bring friends and family to for a long, lazy lunch in beautiful surroundings.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 8 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 9 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 10 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
“We are receiving fantastic feedback from visitors to the Gallery – especially about the amazing views, the great menu, and the fact that we grow some of our own produce,” said managing director, Susanna Rendall. “Mediterranean food is popular, healthy and delicious, so we decided to make this the theme for our lunches and it seems to be drawing people here from all over the area. There’s no need to book - unless you’d like to be sure of getting a coveted window table!”