Return of free circus for people with learning disabilities and autism
- Credit: Simon Ballard
A free circus for people with learning disabilities and autism returns to Suffolk this September, thanks to sponsorship from a care firm.
For the second year, in-home care provider, Christies Care, based in Saxmundham, will sponsor a free show by Circus Petite at Felixstowe’s beachside events arena on Thursday, September 21.
The Wandering Grill burger van will provide free lunch ahead of the show, which includes a clown, jugglers, rope walking, hula-hooping and fire displays.
Lin Barnes, director at Christies Care, welcomed the opportunity to help provide the free event.
Daniel Bean, of Circus Petite, said: “We’re delighted Christies Care agreed to help us bring this special performance to fruition.
“Their specialist team helped ensure we are offering an entertaining show that is appropriate and comfortable.”
To book, call Ian Hart on 01728 605127.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 7 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 8 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 9 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash
- 10 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
For more on Circus Petite, visit circuspetite.co.uk.