What roadworks are planned for this week that will affect Suffolk commuters?
- Credit: Archant
There are two planned roadworks set for the coming week with one major operation currently active and due to expand and continue until Wednesday, August 22.
Lane one on the A11 Southbound between the junctions with the A47 and the A1075 near Attleborough will close due to emergency roadworks.
Disruption is expected to continue until the 6am on the morning of August 22 as Highways England makes repairs to both the roads and barriers.
There are also major roadworks ongoing on A14 westbound between junctions 37 Newmarket West and 36 which will close the middle lane.
Highways England have warned that travellers should expect disruption between 8pm and 6am until the works finish on September 1.
You may also want to watch:
For more updates check our website.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 8 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening