What roadworks are planned for this week that will affect Suffolk commuters?
- Credit: Archant
There are two planned roadworks set for the coming week with one major operation currently active and due to expand and continue until Wednesday, August 22.
Lane one on the A11 Southbound between the junctions with the A47 and the A1075 near Attleborough will close due to emergency roadworks.
Disruption is expected to continue until the 6am on the morning of August 22 as Highways England makes repairs to both the roads and barriers.
There are also major roadworks ongoing on A14 westbound between junctions 37 Newmarket West and 36 which will close the middle lane.
Highways England have warned that travellers should expect disruption between 8pm and 6am until the works finish on September 1.
For more updates check our website.
- 1 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
- 8 West Suffolk's Covid rate rises to become highest in county
- 9 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 10 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role