Stunning photographs capture snowy scenes in Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: Archant
These striking images have been captured as heavy snow fell in Suffolk and north Essex overnight – and more photographs are coming in thick and fast.
Dawn Forsdike from Woodbridge took this amazing shot of snowy rooftops in the town, alongside another picture of some snow dusted crab apples.
Katie Brinkley sent in an image of Nacton Road covered with a thin blanket of the white stuff close to Holywells Park, while our digital and lifestyle editor Lauren Everitt captured these two stunning snaps of deep snow in Shotley Gate.
Our West Suffolk reporter Michael Steward also captured snow flurries swirling in Bury St Edmunds.
iWitness member Cherie Mccurry sent us a picture of her dog – who she said had been dashing through the snow.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Clover captured a calm Felixstowe seafront before the morning light.
Meanwhile, youngster Millie made the most of the snow in the seaside town by crafting herself a snowman.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 6 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 7 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 8 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 9 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 10 600 protesters form 'human wall' to oppose Sizewell C sea defences
We are on the look out for more snowy snaps – send yours and where it was taken to firstname.lastname@example.org