Search continues for missing Ipswich man Paul Moore last seen with ‘bloodied face’ in Nacton
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are growing over a missing man who was last seen five days ago in the Nacton area of Ipswich with a suspected “bloodied face”.
Paul Moore, 43, of the Ipswich area, has not been seen since around 4pm on Tuesday, February 6.
Suffolk Constabulary said: “It his thought he may have been in and around Nacton area, possibly wearing no top and may have a bloodied face.”
Police first issued a media appeal to help find Mr Moore on Friday afternoon.
On Sunday morning, the force renewed its appeal, saying: “Despite extensive searching by police and Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue teams, Paul has still not been located and officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.”
You may also want to watch:
He is described as 6ft tall, with mousey coloured hair, and is of stocky build. There is no further description of the clothing he was wearing when he was last seen.
Enquiries are ongoing to find him. Anyone who has seen him or knows of his current whereabouts should call police on 101.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 7 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 8 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 9 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 10 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death