See inside 'superbly restored' 14th century home up for £1.75m
- Credit: Peter Lambert
Take a look inside this 14th century five-bedroom property for sale near Ipswich.
Situated on 4.2 acres of land this Coddenham home is on the market for £1.75m.
The home, which has with four reception rooms, has undergone a recent refurbishment but its period features have been kept.
There are exposed beams, open fireplaces and high ceilings in this property which have been blended with the newer modern aspects of the house.
The property comes with views of the local fields and gardens.
To the west of the property lies a range of outbuildings, some of which have been converted to form an orangery, a studio and games room and a shower room.
Property agent Peter Ogilvie, from Savills in Ipswich, said: “Choppins Hall is one of the finest period houses I have seen in my career.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 9 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 10 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point
"The property has recently been completely and sympathetically refurbished with great expertise and understanding.
"It blends wonderful historical features such as high ceilings, open fireplaces and beautifully exposed beams with comfortable, stylish modernised living tremendously well.”