First look as coffee shop with 'famous' scones reopens with a new purpose
- Credit: St Elizabeth Hospice
A new team at Tall Orders in Stowmarket are encouraging the local community to pop in and "say hello".
The coffee shop in Bury Street has been reopened as a new venture by St Elizabeth's Hospice but is promising to still serve customers their famous ' Tall Orders scones'.
After the grand reopening on Friday, July 2, Andrea Wedgewood, Retail Area Manager at St Elizabeth Hospice, said: " The whole team has had a brilliant first day of Tall Orders being open.
"We were pleased to receive such a warm welcome from the Stowmarket community, who came to enjoy our range of hot drinks and cakes while showing their support for the hospice.
"As a team we are all looking forward to meeting more of the local community in the coming weeks, so please do come in and say hello."
You may also want to watch:
All money raised by the coffee shop will go to funding the crucial work of St Elizabeth's Hospice.
Tall Orders will be open from Monday to Saturday between 8.30am and 3.30pm.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week