Air ambulance attends ‘serious collision’ in Redgrave
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at the scene of a serious collision in Redgrave in Suffolk.
Police were called today at around 9.45am to the crash in Fen Road, close to the junction with the B1113.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said the road has been closed by officers while emergency services work at the scene.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said; "We were called at 9.41am with reports of a collision in Fen Street, Redgrave.
"We sent an ambulance, ambulance officer, rapid response vehicle and East Anglian Air Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
"One person was taken to West Suffolk Hospital, by land ambulance, in a serious condition."
Stay with us for more on this breaking news story.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 4 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 5 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 6 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 7 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 8 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 9 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 10 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery