Seriously injured man found unconscious after suspected assault in Sudbury
- Credit: PA
Two men arrested after a man was found unconscious with serious head injuries have been bailed by police in Sudbury.
Multiple emergency crews were sent to a home in Jameson Place at around 10.40am on Saturday to reports of a serious assault.
Officers arrived to find a man who was unconscious and appeared to be badly hurt.
He is now in hospital where he is said to be in a serious but stable condition.
A police spokeswoman said: “We were called at around 10.40am on November 11 to reports a man had sustained serious head injuries and was unconscious at a property in Jameson Place in the town.
You may also want to watch:
“The man was taken to hospital where he is reported to be in a serious but stable condition.”
Investigation work is now taking place to establish what happened.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 4 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 6 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 10 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
A man in his 40s and a man in his 30s, both from Sudbury, were arrested by police on suspicion of grievous bodily harm in connection with the incident.
Both have since been bailed to return to police on December 4.