Shed fire spreads to home

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a fire which engulfed a shed and spread to a ground floor flat.

The blaze broke out in Ashwell Road, Bury St Edmunds at around 1.30am.

Firefighters using breathing equipment and hose reel jets had the flames under control by around 2.25am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus