Car on roof after crash in Middleton
- Credit: Archant
A car has ended up on its roof following a single-vehicle crash in Middleton near Leiston.
Emergency services were called to the scene on the B1125 at around 2.15pm today, Friday July 5.
Police, ambulance staff and two fire crews - from Aldeburgh and Leiston - were sent to the scene of the crash.
According to a police spokesman, the vehicle involved, a Ford Fusion, ended up on its roof.
One male and two female occupants of the vehicle made it out of the overturned car, she said.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added they are breathing and conscious and that their injuries are believed to be minor.
The road was blocked as a result of the crash, with police closing it to traffic at around 3.25pm.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 9 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 10 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
According to police, recovery for the vehicle has been requested.
Stay with us for updates.