Six arrested in Haverhill after 228 wraps of heroin and crack cocaine found in property
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Two teenagers were among six arrested after more than 200 wraps of Class A drugs were seized by police in Suffolk.
Officers carried a warrant at an address in Pipers Close, Haverhill yesterday under the Misuse of Drugs Act and discovered 228 packages of heroin/crack cocaine.
A 20-year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and for possession of a Class B or C drug.
A 41-year-old man, a 44-year-old man and a 26-year-old woman, all from Haverhill, were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug.
Police also detained a 15-year-old girl and a 16-year-old boy on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug.
You may also want to watch:
All six people were taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning where they remain in custody.
The bust was carried out by officers from the West Scorpion Team, the Neighbourhood Response Team and Safer Neighbourhood Team.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 7 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 8 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker