Appeal launched after car fails to stop following accident
- Credit: Archant
Two men suffered minor injuries after their vehicle left the road.
The incident took place in Rowhedge Road, Rowhedge, near the junction with Chapel Street.
They were the driver and passenger in a Ford Galaxy, aged 58 and 66, from Colchester.
Their vechicle swerved to avoid a car travelling in the opposite direction and left the road.
But the other car failed to stop.
Now Essex Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident which took place at about 10.25pm on Saturday, December 1.
Officers are continuing their enquiries to locate the driver, who they want to speak to, and ask them and any witnesses to contact PC Alan Marks in the Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 3 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected