Six people hurt in roundabout crash
THREE people have been taken to hospital by ambulance and three others injured in a collision between two cars in Kesgrave tonight.
THREE people were taken to hospital on spinal boards and three others were injured in a collision between two cars in Kesgrave tonight.
A white Corsa and a black, Renault Clio collided on a roundabout on the A1214 Main Road at around 8.50pm.
Firefighters had to use specialist cutting equipment to free one of the casualties.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesperson said none of the injuries were life threatening and that the collision had blocked the roundabout and forced them to put diversions in place.
An East of England Ambulance spokesperson said three injured people were removed from the vehicles on spinal boards as a precautionary measure. They were taken to Ipswich Hospital.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 8 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 9 Shoplifter caught stealing £829 worth of alcohol from Sainsbury's
- 10 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
At 10.30pm a Suffolk police spokesperson said one of the vehicles had been recovered but one lane still remained closed to the public until the other car was removed.