Small fire involving electricity supply for agricultural building extinguished
- Credit: Archant
A small fire in an agricultural building in Burnt Fen, near Mildenhall, was extinguished in the early hours of this morning.
At 11.53pm yesterday, Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service received a call to a transformer unit next to the building which was smouldering.
Upon arrival they found a small fire involving the incoming electricity supply into an agricultural building.
Appliances from Mildenhall and Newmarket attended the incident, supported by the command unit and a support appliance from Ixworth. UK Power Networks also attended the incident.
Crews used two breathing apparatus sets and one waterfog to deal with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The incident was under control at 1.28am.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car