Smoke injury in bedroom fire

A PERSON suffered from smoke inhalation today after a bedroom fire in Ipswich.

A PERSON suffered from smoke inhalation today after a bedroom fire in Ipswich.

Firefighters were dispatched to the property in Felixstowe Road after being alerted by an automatic alarm at around 2.30pm.

A spokeswoman for the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said there was no-one in the building at the time.

A casualty was checked over by paramedics after breathing in smoke as firefighters put out the blaze.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus