Woman caught with bag of speed after police descend on Suffolk address
- Credit: ARCHANT
A woman has been convicted of amphetamine possession following the execution of a warrant at a Suffolk address.
Sophie Dragon, 28, of Mallard Way, Stowmarket, was fined £80 by Ipswich magistrates after admitting possession of 5.2g of amphetamine.
Dragon and a male were seen leaving a Stowmarket address as police carried out a warrant on November 23.
Officers used section 23 of the Misuse of Drugs Act to search Dragon, whose shoulder bag contained a small black tube, concealing a small bag of white powder.
Dragon was arrested in Onehouse Road the day before four others were held in connection with drugs offences in Lydgate Road.
You may also want to watch:
Two men, aged 19 and 28, were arrested on suspicion of supplying drugs. Another man, 40, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply drugs, while a 32-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of possessing of class B or C drugs.
They were all released under investigation.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain