Spexhall/Little Glemham: Emergency services are called out to road traffic collisions
- Credit: Archant
EMERGENCY services have been dealing with two accidents this evening.
A blue estate Jaguar and a white goods vehicle were involved in a collision shortly before 5pm in the Poplars, Spexhall, near Halesworth.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said a 65-year-old man was taken to Ipswich Hospital for some further care, but added he was not seriously injured.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Police said the vehicles were recovered and the road re-opened at 7.01pm.
Meanwhile in Little Glemham, near Marlesford, a casualty was released from their vehicle by the fire service.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said the call came in at 6.44pm about a single-vehicle accident near the farmers’ shop.
She said a 19-year-old woman was treated at the scene for minor injuries and did not go to hospital.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 5 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 9 Town looking into Portman Road safe standing area ahead of new season
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons