SPOILER ALERT – Did Suffolk Great British Bake Off star make it to the 2017 final?
- Credit: Archant
Tonight’s Great British Bake Off semi-final saw former Ipswich High School pupil Sophie Faldo go head to head with Stacey Hart, Steven Carter-Bailey and Kate Lyon, but who got through?
Sophie, originally from Suffolk, has made it through to this year’s Great British Bake Off final after being named as Star Baker.
She will now face Kate Lyon and Steven Carter-Bailey in the final of the Channel 4 show after Stacey Hart was eliminated from the competition.
Stacey earned a Hollywood Handshake and the title of Star Baker for the first time in last week’s episode, but had to leave the tent at the end of Patisserie Week.
Stacey, 42, from Hertfordshire, narrowly missed out on the final after baking 24 choux buns, a Les Miserable Cake and a Pink Flamingo meringue centrepiece.
You may also want to watch:
Sophie, 33, is a former army officer and is now training to be a stunt woman.
The Great British Bake Off 2017 final is on Tuesday, October 31 at 8pm on Channel 4.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology