Police seek witness of fatal crash after three arrested
- Credit: Essex Police
CCTV footage of a man believed to be a witness of a crash where a motorcyclist died in St Osyth has been released.
Essex Police have released the picture following the collision which involved a car and a motorbike on Pump Hill, near to the BP garage, at around 5.20pm on Friday, December 18 .
Sadly, the motorcyclist died at the scene.
Three people have since been arrested.
A 35-year-old woman from St Osyth, who was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, driving whilst unfit through drink or drugs and failing to stop at the scene of a collision, has been released on bail until January 15 .
A 58-year-old man and woman, both arrested on suspicion of the same offences, have been released under investigation.
Officers now want to speak to the man pictured as he may have seen something or have information which could be important to our investigation.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 9 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field
If you know who the man is or have any other information about the collision please call us on 101 quoting incident 872 of December 18.
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.