Police seek witness of fatal crash after three arrested
- Credit: Essex Police
CCTV footage of a man believed to be a witness of a crash where a motorcyclist died in St Osyth has been released.
Essex Police have released the picture following the collision which involved a car and a motorbike on Pump Hill, near to the BP garage, at around 5.20pm on Friday, December 18 .
Sadly, the motorcyclist died at the scene.
Three people have since been arrested.
A 35-year-old woman from St Osyth, who was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, driving whilst unfit through drink or drugs and failing to stop at the scene of a collision, has been released on bail until January 15 .
A 58-year-old man and woman, both arrested on suspicion of the same offences, have been released under investigation.
Officers now want to speak to the man pictured as he may have seen something or have information which could be important to our investigation.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
If you know who the man is or have any other information about the collision please call us on 101 quoting incident 872 of December 18.
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.