Public warned not to approach burglar missing from Hollesley Bay prison
- Credit: Archant/Suffolk Constabulary
Police are appealing for help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who has absconded.
Steven Clark, 23, was reported missing to police after failing to report for a roll call at 11pm on Saturday night.
He is serving two years and five months for burglary.
Clark is described as 5ft 5in, of slight build, with short blond hair and blue eyes.
He also has links to the Essex area.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public are advised not to approach him.
Police said enquiries were ongoing to locate the prisoner and asked anyone who believes they may have seen him, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting CAD 438 of February 22.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners