Public warned not to approach burglar missing from Hollesley Bay prison
- Credit: Archant/Suffolk Constabulary
Police are appealing for help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who has absconded.
Steven Clark, 23, was reported missing to police after failing to report for a roll call at 11pm on Saturday night.
He is serving two years and five months for burglary.
Clark is described as 5ft 5in, of slight build, with short blond hair and blue eyes.
He also has links to the Essex area.
Members of the public are advised not to approach him.
Police said enquiries were ongoing to locate the prisoner and asked anyone who believes they may have seen him, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting CAD 438 of February 22.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 3 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 4 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 5 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 6 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 7 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business