Stoke by Nayland: Blaze takes hold of chimney

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a blaze which broke out in a chimney at a Suffolk home today.

The crew from Hadleigh fire station was alerted at 10.41am to the scene in Church Street in Stoke by Nayland.

They discovered a small fire in the chimney, using specialist equipment to tackle the flames.

The blaze was under control by 11.35am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus