Stolen kittens returned safely to mother
THIEVES who committed a burglary and stole five kittens have returned them following an emotional appeal.
The crime happened in Jaywick when thieves broke into a house in Essex Avenue between 10pm on Thursday and 2am on Friday.
Jewellery and five one-day-old kittens were stolen.
Detectives appealed for their return as they would die without their mother.
During the weekend, the five kittens were posted through the owner’s letterbox - sadly one had died.
You may also want to watch:
Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances surrounding the burglary and ask anyone with information in connection with this burglary is urged to contact detectives at Clacton Police Station on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 7 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 8 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day