Stonham Barns bike nights ready to roll again
- Credit: Keith Suffling
Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts are getting set to meet up at Stonham Barns Park during the spring, summer and autumn months.
After months of lockdown, the regular Thursday night meets are planned to start again on or around April 8, subject to the easing of Government restrictions.
The free event will also have hot and cold food, drinks and a licensed bar for the pillion passengers running from 5pm to 9.30pm.
David Sandpearl of Stonham Barns Park, said: ‘Our bike nights can attract a wide range of enthusiasts and collectors with differing bike interests, there are first-time motorcycle owners and those who own rare and exceptional bikes including an awesome range of customs.
You may also want to watch:
“We provide all the facilities needed to make a bike meet go smoothly.’
All motorcycles, trikes and quads are welcome too.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 7 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 8 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 9 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
It is hoped the event will feature speedway bikes and members of the local Superbike team.
Other events on the calendar include May Day Fun, The Motorcycle Show, Steam & Vintage Show, Truck Show and History Alive.