Stowmarket: CCTV appeal after theft from shop
POLICE have released a CCTV image of a man and woman they would like to speak to after the theft of hundreds of pounds worth of make-up from a shop in Stowmarket.
The incident happened in Ipswich Street at around 12.30pm on Monday, August 13.
More than 100 lipsticks, more than 50 mascaras and more than 60 eyeliners were stolen.
The man is described as white, between 6ft 2ins and 6ft 4ins, wearing black sunglasses, a green and white chequered shirt, black trousers and black shoes.
The woman is described as white, between 5ft 6ins and 5ft 8ins, with shoulder-length brown hair. She was wearing a pink t-shirt with a printed face design, grey trousers and sandals.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise either of the individuals pictured, call Stowmarket Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside