Traffic stop leads to seizure of ‘large amount’ of suspected drugs and cash
- Credit: Archant
Police in Stowmarket have arrested two people after a ‘large amount’ of suspected drugs and money was found during a traffic stop.
According to the Stowmarket police Twitter feed, the occupants of the car had failed to stop for officers.
The car they were driving was later found to have been stolen
The tweet reads: "A fail to stop and decamp in Stowmarket lead to two being arrested with a large amount of suspected drugs and money being recovered.
"Enquiries revealed they were also using a stolen car so further arrested."
You may also want to watch:
They praised the teamwork between the road traffic teams in the area, as well as the police dog team and officers from Bury St Edmunds and Sudbury.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 6 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses