Strange lights in sky baffle mum
One Ipswich mum is today looking for answers after a strange happening in the skies above her home.
IPSWICH: One Ipswich mum is today looking for answers after a strange happening in the skies above her home.
Four bright orange lights were spotted travelling quickly above the home of Daniela Passi in Cumberland Street on Sunday evening towards the direction of the A12 and Colchester.
The 25-year-old said despite the Guy Fawkes celebrations and fireworks displays over the weekend the football-sized glowing objects were “definitely not fireworks”.
Full-time mum Miss Passi said she was checking her e-mails on her computer when she noticed a “flash of bright lights” through her window at about 10.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
“I was really shocked, I have never seen anything like it before,” she said.
“I had no idea what it was. It was so bright it caught my eye. I called for my partner to come and by then we saw another one travelling behind, then another two close together.”
- 1 Matt Hancock faces calls to resign after allegation of affair with aide
- 2 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 4 Town considering move for Birmingham striker Cosgrove
- 5 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 6 Rare disease linked to cat food kills Ipswich kitten
- 7 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 8 Kesgrave shooting: Teenager found guilty of attempted murder
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed
- 10 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
She described the lights as “a fiery orange colour, the size of footballs”.
She added: “There was no noise at all coming from them, no engine noise or any bangs around the time we saw them. There was just a constant bright glow.
“They were travelling quite quickly, the first flashed past and within five to ten seconds I was at my window and you could see they were going away from us.”
Miss Passi said three-year-old son Kyle was initially frightened by the lights.
She added: “He saw them and said 'mummy they are running away'.”