Gusty conditions to remain as Storm Dennis clears Suffolk
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
There will be little respite for Suffolk in the wake of Storm Dennis with gusty conditions set to continue into next week.
Winds of up to 45mph could be felt across Suffolk for much of the week and the blustery weather could continue through to next weekend.
There will also be more rain during the week with showers predicted on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Adam Dury, forecaster for Weatherquest said: "There will be gusts of around 40-45mph on Monday and Tuesday.
"It looks like it will be a bright start to both days with the showers coming in during the evenings.
You may also want to watch:
"It looks like Wednesday will be slightly less breezy but the winds will then pick up again on Thursday through to the weekend with wind speeds of around 45mph.
"It looks like there will be some heavier showers on Thursday as well but it appears to be brighter on the weekend."
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 4 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 7 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 10 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town