Sudbury: An 18-year-old man injured in a crash in Springlands Way has died in hospital
- Credit: Contributed
A teenager involved in a single-car crash in Sudbury has died.
The incident happened on April 9 in Springlands Way at about 11.40pm.
Emergency services were called to the scene following a report a Vauxhall Astra car had left the road and collided with street furniture.
The only person in the car, an 18-year-old man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
However, police have confirmed that he died in hospital yesterday afternoon.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who was in the area on the evening who either saw the car travelling along the road prior to the collision or when it occurred.
You may also want to watch:
Call Pc Allie Cotton at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 5 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 6 Town looking into Portman Road safe standing area ahead of new season
- 7 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 8 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons