Rail line closed as train fault blocks tracks
- Credit: Archant
A train fault has left a Greater Anglia train line closed until the end of the day, cancelling more than a dozen services.
After a train fault on the Sudbury to Marks Tey line about 12.30pm today, November 27, trains have been cancelled and bus replacement services have been put in place.
In a tweet, Greater Anglia said: "Due to a train fault, the Marks Tey to Sudbury service has been suspended until the end of the day.
"Train services running to and from these stations have been suspended.
"Bus replacement services are running to cover these cancelled services."
You may also want to watch:
A tweet at 1.54pm from the operator said a fleet technician was heading to the faulty train but confirmed the service will not resume until November 28 at the earliest.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton