Sudbury meeting to push for bypass
A public meeting has been called in Sudbury as the town pushes for a western bypass.
A PUBLIC meeting has been called in Sudbury as the town pushes for a western bypass.
The scheme is one of several road schemes bidding for Government funds.
The meeting, organised by the Sudbury Society, will be at the town hall, on Thursday, January 22, at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
It will be chaired by the society's president, Lord Phillips. Councillor Guy McGregor, Suffolk County Council's portfolio-holder for roads and transport, and Peter Grimm, strategy policy manager for transport, will give a presentation on the current position and future plans.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 9 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 10 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband