Sudbury: Men arrested after neighbour dispute
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested after an altercation in Sudbury yesterday afternoon.
Police were called to the Hardy Court area of the town at around 4.15pm.
The incident is believed to have been sparked by a neighbour dispute over noise.
One of the men left the property and headed for the B&Q hardware store on Woodhall Business Park.
The 50 year old man, from Sudbury, was later arrested in the car park of the DIY store, on suspicion of affray. He has been bailed to appear at Bury police investigation centre on July 31.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile a 60-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of using violence to secure entry to a property. He was also bailed to appear at the police investigation centre on July 31.
The police helicopter was called for back up but was later stood down.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 9 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area