Suffolk: After a glorious day of sunshine, temperatures are set to dip
- Credit: Archant
GLORIOUS sunshine and warm temperatures saw people take to the beaches and parks of Suffolk in their droves yesterday.
Forecasters have said it was the hottest day of the year so far – but now we are in for a period cool and unsettled weather.
Temperatures today are expected to reach highs of about 13C, which will be the same top temperature for Saturday and Sunday as well.
Craig Snell, a forecaster at the Met Office, said there will be scattered showers over the next days but there could be some sunny spells.
On Sunday it will be mainly dry with sunny spells.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Snell said: “It is turning cooler and that will be the theme for the next week.
“It is not a complete write-off, there will be days with some showers but there will be some sun shine as well.”
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
Temperatures are also expected to remain at about 12-13C into next week.