Today’s weather brings mix of sunny spells and showers
- Credit: citizenside.com
Suffolk and Essex will see a mix of sunshine and showers today.
According to a MET Officer spokesman the showers will be most frequent in the afternoon with some turning heavy.
He added there is also a risk these heavy showers will bring hail and thunder, with maximum temperatures today of 15C.
However, the thundery showers will slowly ease during the evening.
The spokesman added: Thereafter it will be a dry night with clear spells. “Chilly with a brisk westerly wind continuing.”
You may also want to watch:
He said the minimum temperature tonight is around 5C.
Tomorrow will be another breezy day with sunny spells and a few showers, although they will be lighter than today’s.
- 1 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 2 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 3 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 4 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 5 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 6 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 7 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 8 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 9 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 10 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand