A bright but chilly morning across Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: citizenside.com
Forecasters are predicting a return to colder temperatures in Suffolk and north Essex today after a long period of warmer weather.
The day will start off bright but chilly with little cloud and temperatures only reaching around 7C.
As the day goes on temperatures will improve under this sunshine to around 12 or 13C, around 6C colder than yesterday’s top temperatures.
The bright conditions continue through the afternoon and into Monday evening with temperatures falling quickly after sunset to around 7 or 8C.
Tomorrow is set to be a similar day with bright conditions but slightly stronger winds.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures are again expected to reach around 13C.
Forecasters are already suggesting that the mercury could be set to drop even lower this week as gusty winds and icy showers are being predicted for Friday and Saturday.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain
Current predictions show that temperatures could reach as low as 4C during this colder spell.