Pizza delivery driver pulled over with no licence or insurance
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Officers policing the roads of Suffolk and Norfolk pulled over a pizza delivery driver who was found to have no licence or insurance.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing Team said the driver had tried to lose police by turning off the car’s lights and going down a dead end.
“You can’t pull the pepperoni over [our] eyes,” the team tweeted.
“This pizza delivery driver stopped with no licence or insurance.
“Tried to lose police by turning lights off and giving false details after he went down dead end.
It is unclear whether the driver had already delivered the pizza or a customer was left hungry.
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 7 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 8 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 9 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival