Pizza delivery driver pulled over with no licence or insurance
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Officers policing the roads of Suffolk and Norfolk pulled over a pizza delivery driver who was found to have no licence or insurance.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing Team said the driver had tried to lose police by turning off the car’s lights and going down a dead end.
“You can’t pull the pepperoni over [our] eyes,” the team tweeted.
“This pizza delivery driver stopped with no licence or insurance.
“Tried to lose police by turning lights off and giving false details after he went down dead end.
You may also want to watch:
It is unclear whether the driver had already delivered the pizza or a customer was left hungry.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 9 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop