Suffolk business group in running for two prestigious awards
- Credit: Archant
Members of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is in London today to discover if it is the winner of two highly sought after national awards.
The group was nominated in the Excellence in Membership Services and Chamber of the Year categories at the British Chambers of Commerce Awards.
Sarah Howard MBE, president of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, said: “We were delighted to win a prestigious national award last year for leading the national policy changing No Toll Tax on Suffolk campaign.
“This year we are honoured to be recognised and nominated for two further awards which again is credit to the work of the Chamber team and our partners across the county.”
Chamber chief executive John Dugmore added: “We are a chamber that is modern and dynamic. Being nominated for the Chamber of the Year is in itself a great achievement.
You may also want to watch:
“We have established ourselves as the partner of choice, a truly grassroots organisation with a local, regional, national and international voice.
“When we speak our views and opinions matter and we thank the hard work of our members and our staff for making this happen.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 6 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement