Suffolk/Cambridgeshire: Two people die in crash
TWO people have died in a crash on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border.
The accident involving two vehicles happened at about 4.41pm yesterday on the A1101 outside Mildenhall at the junction with the B1382.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said two people had been declared dead at the scene.
She said one of the vehicles ended up in a ditch. It is thought at least one person may have been trapped.
Two land ambulances, a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance officer and a basics doctor were sent to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The air ambulance was scrambled, but was not required.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 8 Busy high street taped off by police
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild