Suffolk care home manager reaches finals of National Care Awards 2017
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk care home manager has reached the finals of the National Care Awards 2017.
Sandie Oxborrow, who manages the Baylham Care Centre in Baylam near Needham Market, is one of five finalists nominated in the Dementia Care Manager of the Year category.
Mrs Oxborrow said she was ‘thrilled’ to have received the nomination.
She said: “I am deeply touched, humbled and so very proud that my colleagues and the Cardinal Healthcare directors feel I am worthy of this nomination.
“I discover this has been an exceedingly well kept secret now that the nomination has reached the finals,.
You may also want to watch:
“I am thrilled and delighted and everyone is so excited.”
Mrs Oxborrow will attend a glitzy black tie awards ceremony at the Hilton London Metropole Hotel on the Edgware Road on Friday, November 24.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 5 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
Winners of the awards will be presented their trophies at the ceremony by comedian David Baddiel.