Suffolk Coastal MP to hold Brexit meeting with constituents
A Suffolk MP is to hold a public meeting for constituents regarding Brexit.
MP for Suffolk Coastal Therese Coffey will host the meeting in the Felixstowe area on Friday, March 8 at 12.30pm.
The meeting is strictly for constituents Those wanting to attend the meeting must register their interest with her office before the event to ensure that only constituents attend.
ID maybe required to prove that those who have registered are those attending the event.
Dr Coffey said: “I have received hundreds of emails and letters from residents asking me about Brexit.
You may also want to watch:
“ I am committed to delivering the outcome of the referendum but obviously this is a very complex issue, which I why it is important I make myself available to answer questions.”
To attend the meeting email email@example.com or call her office on 0207 219 7164,
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 3 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats