Police concerned for welfare of man feared injured in west Suffolk van crash
- Credit: Google
An appeal has been issued for help tracing a man police fear may have been injured in a crash in Suffolk early this morning.
Suffolk police say they are concerned for the welfare of David Read, 32, following the crash in Church Road, Tostock, near Bury St Edmunds.
The crash, which happened at around 1.40am involved a white Vauxhall Combo van.
“It is believed Mr Read may be injured as a result of the collision,” a police spokesman added.
Mr Read is described as a white male, around 5ft 9ins tall with short light brown receding hair, and of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
He is from the Needham Market area.
Anyone with information about the current whereabouts of Mr Read is asked to contact Suffolk police on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 6 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
UPDATE: Suffolk police said Mr Read presented himself to police in Stowmarket on Tuesday.