Middle-age Woman charged with theft, possession of amphetamines and burglary
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 40-year-old woman from Lowestoft has been charged with three offences by Suffolk police.
Sharon Norman, 40, of no fixed address, was charged with burglary on Sunday, October 7 in connection with the theft of several items from a property on Colville Road.
She allegedly stole four keys on a fob and a small amount of cash.
On the night in question, police received a call from a member of the public who reported witnessing an unknown woman acting suspiciously and entering several gardens.
Officers arrived and found the woman with a parcel which they suspected had been stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police subsequently arrested her on suspicion of burglary and she was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Norman was also charged in connection with two more separate incidents.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 6 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 7 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 10 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
The first took place on Saturday August, 18 and a the second five days later on Thursday August, 23.
Norman was charged with an attempted burglary, theft and for possession of amphetamines, a Class B drug in connection with both incidents.
She was due to appear before Norwich Magistrates’ Court today, Tuesday, October 9.